Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy October

It's definitely October. Not only can you smell and feel the crisp, fresh air and see the colorful red and orange leaves falling, but the pink ribbons and Breast Cancer support is everywhere!

Well, I just want to give a special shout-out to my college roommates from Maryland who ran a half-marathon and half-marathon relay in support of not only breast cancer awareness, but Loving Kara. Take a look at the picture from Colleen!!

Also, back in September, my friends Ariana and Jason along with my friend Cara (whom I worked with at my first agency job), participated in the Susan G Komen run/walk in Central Park. Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kara, I love you love you love you *kiss kiss kiss*

    I got my ribbon magnet on my car!

    -Zakia

    ReplyDelete