Friday, July 16, 2010

Malignant Free!

The best words you could ever hear!

On Wednesday of this week, I had to get a Petscan and CT scan to determine if the spot on my liver was anything to worry about. After spending 3+ hours at the MSKCC breast center, getting blood taken, getting injected with dye, drinking a liter of fluid they claim tastes like Crystal Light, being told I was so radioactive I shouldn't be around pregnant women or small children, and feeling like my arm was going to fall off, needless to say: I was exhausted.

Dana was there for comfort (thank goodness!), so we headed back to Chelsea, laid out the new rug and ottomans I bought and started to feel a bit better. Then we headed to Co. to have some brick-oven pizza! Thanks Dana for bringing me back to life!

It's been 2 days since the scans, and we've been anticipating the results. Well, a call from Yelena (my favorite nurse hehe), made my day! Cancer free! No Malignancies! All is fine! YIPPEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment