Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eyelashes and a Hair Wash

Today has been such a lazy day.

Started the morning with my favorite person resting on my shoulder, then Mommy-cooked cinnamin raisin french toast with chocolate milk and fresh strawberries. My day then consisted of reading the newspaper, waiting for Nate to get back from a run by sitting on the front porch in my mom's rocking chair, hanging out with Nate and mi madre by the pool and watching a bit of soccer (congrats Brazil). Once The Great left to go back to the city, I decided it was time to get in the shower and feel human for once today.

After my shower, my mom asked if she could wash my hair. Can you believe it? I actually have enough hair to wash!!!!
So, after that, we began talking about how much hair I have - and to mine and my mom's surprise, I have little eyelash stubs too! They're finally coming in!!

So, our guess is, that within the next two weeks, I'll actually have a "shaved head" type haircut and little stubby eyelashes. YEY!!!

Now, I'm currently celebrating by having some Oreo's dunked in milk served in a stemless martini glass. Whoever said you need alcohol to celebrate obviously has never had Oreo's (or cancer).
Check out this pic -- I'm using my mom's webcam so you can see my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment