Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Silly me

Silly me...just got an email from an actual contact at Extend Fertility saying that she included MY STORY in this newsletter too! Keep scrolling down and you'll see a blurb about me:

Egg Freezing Provides a New Promise for Breast Cancer Patients

Extend Fertility Client Shares Her Story With ABC News

In the feature "Breast Cancer: New Options and New Promise" with ABC News 7, Kara Skaflestad, an Extend Fertility client shares her personal story. Kara froze her eggs as a Fertile Hope patient at Extend Fertility affiliate, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York, when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. "My eggs are frozen, living in Boston". Listen to Kara's story about becoming a breast cancer survivor, falling in love, and freezing her eggs.

And a link to the piece that Nate and I did with ABC News.

Here's to healthy eggs and future healthy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment