Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Success in Egg Freezing

Just came across an amazing article this morning from an alert email that I receive weekly from Extend Fertility, the fertility "house" where my existing 32 children (frozen oocytes) are stored. I was happy to read that the woman who is currently pregnant, not only had her eggs stored at the same facility that I do, but she was also treated at RMA of New York - the same place I went to for the treatments and egg retrieval.

Though this article is mainly about women "buying time" through egg freezing, I'm happy to know that the places that I went to, were a success for this woman at 42 years old. And thanks to Oprah for reporting on it!

http://www.oprah.com/health/Egg-Freezing-Technology-Freezing-Your-Eggs#ixzz1kQ3mdufp

No comments:

Post a Comment